Welcome to the Elsa Seidel Law Blog
The Elsa Seidel Law Blog is dedicated to providing useful Traffic and Criminal Law information and resources. Below is a summary of our resources:
- Blog Post are segmented by Categories which are links found on the right sidebar.
- Relevant Traffic and Criminal Law Authority Sites are also links on the right sidebar.
- Relevant Feeds of Summary Articles from Authority Sites are on the right sidebar.
- Authority Links are often found on individual Posts as referenced documentation.
Thank you again for visiting the Elsa Seidel Law Blog.
Attorney Elsa Seidel practices Traffic and Criminal Law in the Cities of Hopewell, Petersburg, Colonial Heights, and the Counties of Prince George, Dinwiddie, Chesterfield and other areas of central Virginia. She served as a state prosecutor in the Cities of Petersburg and Colonial Heights, and the Counties of Dinwiddie and Henrico. This experience provides her with a solid understanding of the local legal rules and customs for these jurisdictions–a strong advantage for helping her clients.
Elsa is dedicated to helping clients with Traffic and Criminal charges. With over 25 years of experience handling these types of cases–from failing to obey traffic signs to first degree murder, she has both defended and prosecuted just about every law violation. From your initial appearance in court, to sentencing proceedings and appeals, someone charged with a crime or traffic violation needs experienced and knowledgeable legal representation.
If you are accused of committing a crime, charged with drunk driving (DUI), or party to a law suit, you definitely should seek legal counsel. You should contact an attorney who practices Criminal or Traffic law in your city or county right away, especially if there are witnesses to interview and/or evidence to gather.
Usually, the sooner someone charged with a crime has good legal representation, the better the result in court. Additionally, the sooner someone who in being investigated for a crime obtains good legal representation, the better the result and sometimes that can result is never being charged.
Why Choose Traffic & Criminal Law Attorney Elsa Seidel?
- Over 25 Years Of Experience, 21 Years as a Local State Prosecutor
- Good, Local Representation
- Dedicated To Client Satisfaction
- Flexible Appointment Availability
- Free Initial Consultation for New Clients
Traffic and Criminal Law Attorney Elsa Seidel practices law in the cities of Colonial Heights, Petersburg and Hopewell, as well as in the counties of Dinwiddie, Chesterfield and Prince George, and throughout central Virginia.
For a Free Initial Consultation
Call (804) 451-1441